Account Executive - Grad Scheme
We’re excited to launch our 2021 Grad Scheme. If you’re looking to start your career in marketing at an award-winning agency, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll get to work on big, global brands, learn from a group of amazingly talented and passionate people and have some fun along the way.
The graduate programme runs for 12 months from September 2021 to August 2022 and thereafter you will be a fully-fledged permanent member of the team. There are places for up to four graduates on the scheme.
Successful candidates will take on the role of Account Executive and will gain a fully integrated experience and have the opportunity to gain a broad range of experience across key areas of our business.
- Responsibility for and support of elements of project delivery, within established and agreed budgets and time-frames
- Daily management of the client relationship; building and nurturing the relationship, and managing expectations of delivery
- Working with the creative studio; booking creative resource, liaising with creative services, briefing work into the designers and creatives
- Budget management; assists with compiling budgets, tracking and updating costs during projects, develops an understanding of time utilisation
- Attending internal brainstorming sessions, assisting with inspiration and idea generation
You will receive a competitive starting salary as well as lots of lovely perks including 20 days holiday, your birthday off, pension, social activities and a weekly drinks trolley.
Who can apply:
We welcome applications from all graduates who will have completed their degree by July 2021. You might have completed a degree in a previous year – there is no age limit. If you do not have a degree but do have other work experience you are still welcome to apply.
We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to live and work in the UK.
Interview and Assessment:
If your application is short-listed, we will invite you to an assessment day at our office in leafy Wimbledon Village along with several other candidates. The assessment day will consist of a one to one interview, group tasks, a presentation and a networking lunch. You will be given full details well in advance along with details of what to prepare. If we are unable to hold the assessment day in person due to Covid restrictions, it will be held virtually following a similar format.