As part of a busy HR team, the HR Advisor will provide a comprehensive advisory service across the full employee life cycle in a proactive, efficient and confidential manner.
- Providing business partnership to all line managers up to Senior Account Manager level to proactively support them with team issues
- Support with the preparation of new starter paperwork including contracts, offer letters, references and new starter forms
- Collate weekly HR update for the Board and monthly HR reports on recruitment, leaver analysis etc.
- Administration of employee engagement surveys and support Head of HR to analyse results, identifying key themes and actions
- Carry out exit interviews, providing a quarterly review of the key themes with suggested actions and flagging any immediate issues for attention
- Proactively support any projects implemented by the HR team and take ownership of designated projects
- Actively suggest and implement internal process improvements that support an efficient and business-focused HR service
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties in order to support the smooth running of the HR department
Learning and Development
- Provide comprehensive L&D support, identifying training needs, facilitating and carrying out training sessions as required
- Manage the probationary review process and all supporting documentation including catch ups with new starters prior to the probationary review, identifying and flagging any issues to managers as appropriate
- Support the annual PDR and quarterly check-in process by providing advice and guidance to managers and employees
- Manage the induction process for all new starters, overseeing the coordination of group inductions and carrying out HR inductions. Proactively suggest improvements to the process to ensure best in class on-boarding.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com