8 Month Contract (Maternity cover)
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Office Manager to join our award-winning marketing agency in Wimbledon Village.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong organisational and communication skills and an ability to multitask and juggle priorities.
This is a varied role incorporating office management, PA and general admin support and reception duties.
The role will suit someone with experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in an office management role and with proven experience of providing a high level of service to the team.
General responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage all office and building related matters; conduct regular walkarounds to identify repairs or improvements needed to maintain the quality of the office environment
- Liaise with contractors, handyman, landlord/building agency regarding office maintenance and be the single point of contact for any office issues including aircon, plumbing repairs etc.
- Manage relationships with the cleaning company and building security services
- Responsible for Health and Safety regulations; maintaining H&S policy and records, undertaking risk assessments when required, organising PAT testing, DSE, pregnancy risk assessments, fire, first aid and maintaining accurate accident/incident books and records
General Admin Support:
- Ordering supplies, including stationery, printer paper, kitchen supplies and weekly groceries
- Booking travel including flights, trains, taxis, accommodation, visas etc.
- Management of company mobile phone contract
- Efficient diary management for the CEO, joint MDs and other Board members as required
- Organising internal/external meetings, booking venues and organising catering refreshments
- Processing expenses for CEO and CFO and other Board members
- Compiling the monthly Company Update presentation and producing a polished PowerPoint presentation
- Organising company events as required, e.g. senior planning days, Christmas party etc
- Answering calls efficiently, greeting clients/visitors and ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and communal areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Managing meeting room bookings on Outlook
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills
- Previous office management experience; knowledgeable about Health & Safety and safe working practices
- Desire to have ownership and accountability for the workplace
- Ability to work autonomously, but open and responsive when taking direction
- Calm, professional, positive attitude and with a confident demeanour
- Continuous drive for improvements and efficiencies in the business
- Thrives within a fast-paced environment; good time-management, ability to prioritise and juggle tasks, consistently meet deadlines and respond to competing demands from multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send a CV + Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.